MetaCentrum has achived the following goals:
- To unify end user's interfaces, both at the administrator and user levels including accounts administration and login mechanism into MetaCentrum.
- To establish an unified authentication and security mechanisms supporting single sign-on work (user has to be authenticated once and consecutively can work with all METACentrum resources without any limits and especially without any needs to explicitly prove his/her identity).
- To create a shared disc space accessible in the frame of the whole MetaCentrum as well as specific users end workstations.
- To make accessible an unified batch queueing system.
- To guarantee high-speed network connectivity to the national network backbone.
- To support development and usage of parallel and distributed programs and parallel programming equipment.
Last changed:Wed Oct 03 08:21:48 CEST 2018